Sunday, December 23, 2007

Robbie's PostSecret Vacation

I love PostSecret but I've always felt a little jealous because I didn't think I had a secret to share. But, I think I finally found one. Here goes mine:

My company closes for the holiday. We were swapping stories at work of what we were all going to do with all that time off. It's eleven days including the weekends. I shared my grand dreams of getting rid of every last item in my house that I don't use, then to clean away the year's worth of dust and grime so I'll be sparkly fresh and organized to start the new year. In between I would run around Southern California and perhaps the Central Coast like a mad tourist doing all kinds of fun stuff.

Yesterday, I watched two and a half movies, picked up my drycleaning, picked up chicken at Popeyes and dropped a pretty penny at Michaels. If the first day is any indication, here's what I really think will happen the next ten days:


5 comments:

Lisa :-] said...

What you planned to do sounded like something a professional bean counter would plan. What you really are doing sounds much more...real?

Gigi said...

You already picked up your drycleaning?! Say no more! Sounds to me like you deserve the rest.

Take a nap and come on over ~ I'm spending the day playing computer games and waiting for Turk to come home with dinner, although I'm planning on telling anyone who asks that I'm paying bills and cleaning out files. Honesty is overrated. Carpe diem! :D

The Fabulous Kitty Glendower said...

LMAO! That dog is so funny.......

My secret: I deep clean (sort, throw out, etc) throughout the year so I can take the whole month of December off. It's great.

Anonymous said...

OMG!!!! I am so happy that I am NOT the only one.... I also have all this time off... we should have planned and gotten together!!! LMAO!!! I did manage to clean out all my e-mails!!! LOL... I hope to get more done, in the next few days... but I doubt it!! your partner... lisa :-)

Anonymous said...

I really like the "your special day" card with the flower. I am attempting to blog again. If you are interested the link is http://pbird.wordpress.com/. See you soon:)