Wednesday, December 10, 2003

Update

Just wanted to say hi to everyone who has stopped by whether you've left a comment or not. And...to let you know that I am still alive. I wish I could say well too but this has been one hell of a week. Is it Saturday yet? I am currently frantically trying to finish up my semester. I took my finals last night and am now working on an indepth case analysis of G.E. Yeeha! I then need to squeeze in the time to pack before Saturday morning when the movers arrive at 8am. I left a few comments here and there but I am definitely behind on my reading. I look forward to my vacation which is now 10 days away. Woohooo!!!! I'll definitely have to chisel out some time to get all caught up but I promise after Saturday I will be back to my normal routine of posting.

Take Care,
Robbie

No comments: