Thursday, December 25, 2003

Happy Holidays!!!

I've kept journals since I was a kid. When I first happened upon webblogs, they were political or about things going on in Iraq. I thought it would be cool to get my opinions out there but really didn't think I had the time. Then, I noticed this journal function with AOL. I thought I would give it a try.

I guess because of it being called a journal, I treated this more like my personal journal. I really didn't expect anyone to come around and read my ramblings. I checked out other journals and was quite intimidated by all that people were doing with their journals. I left a comment here and there. Over a relatively short period of time this little journal thing I started has drawn me into a community of people that I feel so very grateful to be a part of.

As such, I dedicate this entry to all of you who come by and read, and even those who have never commented. You have expanded the texture of my life expotentially and I am blessed to be a part of your community. I've asked friends what kind of high-speed options are out there since I still use dial-up. All of them tell me this or that but it's with other companies. I tell them you don't understand, I MUST keep my AOL account and it's all because of you, and you, and you, and you, and so many more.

Happy Holidays! from your grateful journaling fan -- Robbie

No comments: