Monday, November 10, 2003

You know why it never snows in Los Angeles?

...There's enough flakes walking around!!!

GRAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHH!!!!! Do not fear. If you were in the vicinity of Sunset and Crescent Heights tonight, I apologize. That was not a bear you heard rampaging through Hollywood. It was me trying to get my frustration out as I was driving home and had just been cut off by a car turning right that didn't have the right of way. I DID!!! And, tonight just wasn't the night to do that, as I'm sure you are agreeing since I headed my car right where I intended and you looked like a deer in the headlights for a second.

But, I'm sorry it wasn't really you I was growling at, it was the fact that I had just heard that I had lost out on Apartment Option One which is two freakin blocks from where I work. Why did I lose out because I can't move in before Thanksgiving. Who the hell can move in less than 2 weeks time???? I was pushing it by saying T-day and it would have cost me the additional rent on two places to boot. But, no there are people out there who don't plan and look for a place at the last freakin minute, because guess what, they got Apartment Option One and I didn't. RRRROOOOAAAAAAARRRRR!!!!

Okay, I feel better now. I better go do some homework. I have a test tomorrow and a presentation/proposal to prepare for.

No comments: