Sunday, November 09, 2003

Thought for the day....just one that's all my brain can hold

"Never confuse a single defeat with a final defeat." -- F. Scott Fitzgerald

Very busy day ahead. Lots and lots to do. I put my life on hold last week and need to get it caught up to speed.

Apartment hunting today is number one on the list. For those who live in other areas of the country, other than NYC, be very very grateful. I'm thinking this ad I saw for a 1 room guest house in the Hollywood Hills is a good deal for a $1,000 a month. 1 room!!!!! Not, one bedroom. I remember in San Antonio I paid $345 for a one bedroom and $650 for a two bedroom. Of course, that was 10 years ago, but it's still a lot cheaper than it is here in Los Angeles.

I've done the roommate thing for the past several years, sharing a house. Going from a house to 1 room may be a bit of a struggle. But, it's time to move on. School is almost done and every woman likes her own domain. Kind of like here.

No comments: