Wednesday, November 12, 2003

Nothing Much -- Yawn

I should be studying tonight but I just can't bring myself to do it. I've been roaming the Land of Oz (aka: AOL-J land), looking for something to draw me in. Nothing really interesting, but here I sat and roamed some more. I went and looked at another apartment tonight. Both option number one and two fell through. I have another appointment after work tomorrow night. I hate apartment hunting in L.A.

In Texas, there are these big megga complexes. You know which ones are the good ones, which ones have washers and dryers, and what not. Here, you're lucky if you can find an apartment with a fridge, let alone a washer and dryer.

The coffee guy emailed me on Monday. We made plans when we met on Sunday to go for a bike ride next Sunday. In his email, he told me he was looking forward to seeing me again. I returned his email. He called tonight but I didn't hear the phone ring. I didn't return his call. I putzed around the last two hours and now it's probably too late. I don't like calling people past 9 pm encase they retire early. I feel like such a bitch for not calling him back but I had such a crappy day yesterday that I just wanted to be alone tonight.

I'm so tired of school. I just have too much going on. I think of quitting every other day. But the only salvation is that next semester is my last semester. I take all my Finance Classes then. Hopefully, it won't be too difficult since before my present job I worked in Finance for 7+ years.

No comments: