Sunday, November 02, 2003

New Blog Links

Rumsfeld is on "Meet the Press" this morning. Blah Blah Blah. I guess he's trying to get back in good graces with the "party line." There's been a lot of talk lately that he's becoming the "red-headed stepchild" around the White House.

I decided to add another blog to the rolls. Boots on the Ground It's a relatively new blog from what sounds like a young soldier who is living the grind in the sandbox. I don't agree with everything he says but it's always good to put a voice to the lives that are over there fighting the battle on behalf of our free asses.

Please also take note that I have moved ON WHINING WELL He is at the top of the list. He's a must read for those wanting to learn more about the male mind in general which is a great contrast to all the warblogs and political sites that spurred me to start a journal of my own. He's titillating and scandolous with a touch of bachelor practicallity thrown in for good measure.

No comments: