Monday, November 24, 2003

Man I love this place

I planned on coming home and whining and moaning about how I hate my life right now. I am soooo stressed out with work, school, and the thought of moving in a few short weeks. Don't get me wrong, I still love my job. But, I feel so torn between it and school. At least I'm learning something. In my Communications class we just went over Roles and Role Conflict. I am so experiencing Role Conflict right now.

But, before I had a chance to come in here I did a little surfing. Read a funny story about hairballs. Checked out a new hairstyle. Checked in on Babyshark and found she's home and doing well. Unfortunately, I can't say the same for poor Frankie, he's going through hell. Gregg is finally back on track with not one, or two, but THREE new entries. Voted on my favorite wheelchair while there but tell me Gregg it ain't so!! But never fear, there's a guy out there who's running in spite of age and pain, and Babyshark likes his a**!!! I sent an email to a visitor who I've made dizzy without trying. Chatted with a chick who just wants a break. Somebody please give her a job! Played around and tinkered with this journal linking blog.

And damn it to hell, if I don't feel better and forgot about my whining!!! Have a great night y'all time for me to study.

No comments: