Sunday, November 23, 2003

Fruit Loop

I'm spending the day at home, mostly on my computer doing school work. I've spent the last hour or so typing up info for a website that my team for my group communications class is creating.

Kevin called so I thought I would take a break and tell you something funny he said. I've written about him before. He's one of my bestest friends around here. I'll tell him one of these days how much he means to me. I think it would make him feel good. He's got tons of friends but I don't think he believes in himself enough or realizes how special he is, at least not to me. But, it's not that kind of relationship and it never will be. Kevin is gay. But besides the whole gay thing, he's too young for me anyhow. He's only 25. And, even though I've got the whole Demi Syndrome going on 25 is too young for anything serious, but might be good for some fun. Hee Hee.

Anyhow, Kevin said he went to the Abbey which is a cool gay bar in West Hollywood. I went with him once, it's really neat but way over crowded. So, he's telling me about how he went there last night -- yada, yada, yada -- and did the Fruit Loop. He said: "You know - I'm a fruit and we did a loop around the place." I'll never be able to eat that cereal with a straight face again.

Well, back to work I go or I'll spend the next hour surfing the waves of journaloceanica like I did this morning.

No comments: