Friday, October 31, 2003

Not feeling so good

Originally posted: Friday, October 31, 2003

I've been feeling progressively worse all day. It's either a sinus infection from all the smoke, or the flu. Looks like I'll probably skip classes tomorrow as a result. Sucks royally. They have a major Halloween bash out here every year. I've never went because of the traffic to get there is horrendous. But, this year I work in the heart of Hollyweird and still am not going because of being sick but also because I'm suppose to have school all day tomorrow. Maybe next year when I finally have a life again I'll be able to make it.

I was hoping Frank would have another installment of Liz on his site but he let me down. Or else he's taunting us all with anticipation, just as he probably taunted Liz all night long!!! --- I'm off to the oblivion of Nyqil land now.

No comments: