Saturday, November 01, 2003

The Male Perspective

Best Male Perspective: Choose the journal that most generally provides the male perspective on life and the pursuit of happiness. The writer of this journal could speak for men in general.

Congratulations to Frank for being nominated in so many categories. However, I'm not so sure I agree with this nomination (sorry Frank). I've actually been thinking about this for the last couple of days... Why do I like Frank's journal so much, especially his stories about Liz? I think it's because I truly do not believe any man thinks like Frank (ouch, I'm sorry but it's true). Hell, I'm not even sure I (as a soft, sensitive, WOman) think like Frank. Frank's writings are from the male perspective as filtered through the female's mind ---- that's IT!!!! Say it isn't so Frank, I really want to believe...

No comments: