Sunday, October 26, 2003

A man's view not far from my own?

I found this poem on a webblog I just found. I have had some of the very same thoughts! It blows my mind, I would never think a guy would think about stuff like this. Think about stuff that I think about!

I've grown to accept that my life has not followed the "normal" course. I've actually begun to embrace it. But, it's hard. I almost feel like I have to justify the path my life has taken. Afterall, by my age I should have kids and a family and be on track for grandmotherdum. I started out wanting those things but I didn't want to settle and just do it for the sake of doing it. And then there's the men in my life, which I have yet to divulge much about, but it sure as hell would have helped had I selected better prospects.

No comments: