You can click on the picture to make the image larger, but just in case the image still isn't big enough to read, this is what it says:
- Art makes me feel good.
- Creating something art-ish makes me even happier.
- People look a lot older in person than they do on television or in the movies.
- Health is important no matter what your age.
- Death isn't easy for the living but can be a blessing for those whose health is failing.
- Don't allow yourself to be caught up in the frenzy so that you're pulled in too many directions and you forget where you are right now.
- Don't put all your eggs in one basket.
- A lost item returned is so much more precious than a found item.
- Stop right now and go do that thing you've been meaning to do but just haven't.
- Some times you need to listen and take heed.
Degas picture courtesy of Artella.