Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Cursed? Bad Luck? Bad Karma? Damned?

Ack! Pick a title. Call it what you want. It seems whatever it is that has cursed me continues to hang over my head. Not a great day at work today, of which I don’t want to go into or I’ll start crying again. And, to add the cherry to the top of my shit sundae, I went to leave work and could not find my purse - ANYWHERE. The purse that has both sets of car keys, my checkbook, credit cards, bank card, driver’s license, birth certificate, social security card, and cell phone. To make matters a wee bit better, my house keys are on the chain that all my office keys are on and I typically keep that in my desk during the day so I at least was able to get into my apartment tonight. However, my address book and phone numbers for family and friends is severely fragmented. For instance, I have my brother, Andy’s address in my computer organizer, at least I think it’s the current address, but I don’t have his phone numbers. As such, family and friends, please email me your info.

Just to be clear: this request includes immediate family, like you mom. Now, I’m off to track down the info for my car so I can get new keys made. Hopefully, who ever found my purse hasn’t figured out what car in the parking garage it goes to and it will still be there tomorrow.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

No worries, Robbie, it won't last. We're reunited, love. I see nothing other than blue skies and sunny days in your horizon.

... You fortunate lady, you. [:P]

~Hugs, Brian @---->---

Anonymous said...

Robbie, Robbie, Robbie! They tell you, in these days of identity theft and worse, never to carry your Soc Card around with you. And why on earth would hou have your birth certificate in your purse. I hope to God you find that thing, intact, or there might be some deep doo-doo in your future.

Now that I have been the Official Voice of Gloom and Doom, you can go on about your day, confident and refreshed. LOL!

ggal2933 said...

I hope that you find it soon! This too shall pass :)

Gretchen

Anonymous said...

Robbie, you have kicked my ass into gear to get all of my phone numbers and addresses in one place. I hope you find your purse and all of your belongings in tact.

Christina K Brown said...

Howdy in your new place....
I have seriously considered moving too but it just seems like a lot of work and I have not figured out how to do the linky thing like you have. I did pick the light houses though...I bet you think I am a stalker....

LMAO

I am going to miss you and now am going to have to list your blogspot...xxoxooxxoo

Judith HeartSong said...

Oh Robbie, that is a nightmare. I hope you find your bag and all its contents.

jennifer said...

Oh, now that's a TOTAL crapper. Good luck Robbie.