I know I said I wouldn't be posting until Sunday. But, I have a paper to write for class tomorrow and..... well....I've already discussed my sentiments regarding writing. So, I've been putting it off by reading journals and goofing off. I promise as soon as I hit save, I'll go write. ::::hanging head:::: Maybe. ;-)
Scalzi has an assignment on his journal which is actually something I've been avoiding. But, at least his is a little easier since it's only 25. As such, I pulled the list out that I started and finished it. So here are 25 more things about me including the 1 I already shared that makes 26. Probably 26 too many!
1. When I moved into my apartment, it was the 47th time that I have moved.
2. My last place was a housemate situation. Its the longest I have lived anywhere and lasted a little over 4 years.
3. Ive never had surgery, nor been hospitalized.
4. Ive never broken a bone.
5. Ive only had stitches twice in my life. Once when I had a mole removed and once when I had a tooth extracted.
6. Ive never had an IV even though I know how to start one and it was required that we practice on each other to learn.
7. I cringe at saying the above nevers because I fear that it will make them happen.
8. I dont consider myself superstitious but yet I think by speaking something I will jinx myself.
9. Ive taught Sunday school.
10. Ive studied the Bible with people and baptized them.
11. Ive been to a titty bar
12. Ive been in a porn shop.
13. Ive seen male strippers and even dated one once.
14. I now consider myself Agnostic
15. I took 6 years of ballet and jazz tap lessons as a child. I only remember how to Shuffle off to
16. I took piano lessons and played the oboe. I quit both after a couple of years. I wanted to be in the Flag Corp instead. I thought that was cooler than band.
17. Ive never been pregnant. I love kids. I always wanted kids just didnt want them too young. Now, I consider myself too old.
18. Ill probably adopt some day even if I do it as a single woman. But not yet, I still dont feel ready to have kids.
19. I wrote something for this entry but erased it because it just felt too personal.
20. I think thats why Ive avoided doing the 100 things list. It became too personal. This all seems too personal. But, Ill post it anyhow.
21. I have a tattoo on my shoulder. I got it when I was 18. I still consider getting another one.
22. I was in the Army for 3 years and never passed a PT test because I cant do push-ups. I can do lots of female push-ups, just not the male kind. Yet, Im stronger than most women. I think its in the legs though.
23. I had the chicken pox twice even after having been vaccinated for it. The second time I had the chicken pox I also had the measles with it. The doctor laughed because he had never seen such a thing. He jokingly called it the Turkey Pox.
24. I hate discussing my grades or GPA. I dont like competing because it makes me feel like Im not doing good enough, even though compared to many, but definitely not all, Ive got a kicken GPA.
25. Now for the one Ive never shared before: I hate my image. I have very few pictures of myself as a result. I look in the mirror as little as possible. The less I look the better I feel. Ive always been this way.
Whew! Hopefully, that will be enough and Scalzi will come up with a different assignment, or I'm packing up my toys and going home next time. ;-)