Tuesday, November 18, 2003

Stay Tuned for More

I am so excited and just had to let you know that you can shake out the kinks and cramps and stop crossing your fingers and toes. I got the apartment!!! Yippee! Yahoo!!! I sign the lease on Wednesday. I almost ran over there last night when she called. I've never been put through such a wringer just to get an apartment. I think she would have asked for my firstborn, if I had one to offer up.

I have a paper to write for class tonight so my post dedicated to the one I hate to love will have to wait until tonight. But, I'll give you a hint ~ I think I'll call it Time keeps on ticking, ticking, ticking into the future.

I thought I'd leave another Deep Thoughts by Jack Handy while I'm at it ~ This is one of my all time favorites. (Yes, I'm sick -- very very sick.)

"If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

No comments: