Saturday, November 15, 2003

The Monet of Toilets

Yes, this is it ladies and gentlemen -- The Monet of Toilets. A porcelain work of art. But, you can only look, please no touching. That my friends will cost you a mere $7,000 dollars.

"Transforms the traditional toilet into a warm water cleansing unit, Neorest reconfigures even the best bathrooms into a super luxurious home spa." --- It slices, dices, and blows your ass dry. And....get this...it's self-cleaning. That there makes it worth every dollar of those bills.

I saw an article for this toilet in Architectural Digest a couple of weeks ago. Apparently, the Japanese are the gurus of toilets. My favorite part is that the toilet seat lowers and raises all on its own. No more arguing about putting the damn thing down. Except at the time of the article they weren't importing them to the U.S.

Bestow my heart! My eyes rested upon one down by the docks on Friday. Apparently, one of the showrooms is now importing them. Some guy has bought his 7th one. Now that's a man who loves his maid, woops, I wonder if his wife knows.

If anyone is looking to buy me one for my birthday, which is fast approaching, the weblink with all the juicy details is here. Heck, even if you don't want to get it for me, go check the site out anyhow. I have not done justice in describing it's amazing attributes.

No comments: