Thursday, November 06, 2003

Deep Thoughts

Yippee, Yahoooooo, We closed the year-end finally!!! Ugg...that means tomorrow I have three months of financials to analyze. June, July, and August. We couldn't close the following months until June was closed. But, I'm not really complaining. I love crunching numbers. I'm weird, I know.

I realized today that I have been remiss in completing my mission for starting this journal which was to "wash Mike out of my hair." I haven't thought about him much lately, I guess that's the reason. I've been distracted from my mission. I apologize but I can't continue tonight. I really must spend some time studying for school. I've also been remiss in that area too.

I'll try to stop by in the morning and continue the Mike saga but until then here's some Deep Thoughts for you to chew on:

"Just because swans mate for life, I don't think its that big a deal. First of all, if you're a swan, you're probably not going to find a swan that looks much better than the one you've got, so why not mate for life?"

Don't you just love Jack Handy? Those are his words not mine. I'll be sharing more of my favorites soon

No comments: