Wednesday, October 29, 2003

Waking Up Is Hard To Do

Okay, lesson number 1. If you want to do a weblink have the link ready. I wrote some pithy little thing here and went looking for a link and lost what I wrote. But, as I was saying, I am brain dead on Wednesdays. I get about 4 or 5 hours of sleep every night but Wednesday mornings are the worst for me because of school the previous night. I think it's related to the 4 hours of brain drain that I experience after working all day.

The smoke from the fires doesn't help much either. My sinuses are killing me, my eyes are dry, puffy, and itchy and my throat is hoarse.

Anyhow, I was surfing around some of the technical advice journals and I think I figured out the "correct way" to link to something. So, I thought I'd give it a try by showing you where Mike is stationed. So if you're interested click here. And, hopefully it worked.

No comments: