Friday, October 31, 2008

It's Thriller!!

Darkness falls across the land.

The midnight hour is close at hand.

Creatures crawling in search of blood,

to terrorize your neighborhood.

And whosoever shall be found,

without the soul for getting down,

must stand and face the howlings of hell

and rot inside a corpse' shell

I just found out that MTV now offers the viewing of free videos on their website. I'm lost in the 80's so I haven't figured out yet if they are just old ones or current ones too. But, in light of the holiday, I couldn't help sharing this blast from the past:




Happy Halloween!!!


Oh Michael! You were so incredibly great - for a while. Miss ya man!

1 comment:

Gigi said...

I haven't seen that in so long! It does remind you ~ he was great. There's a passion and brilliance in his performance that you don't often see. How ironic that in the end he chose to become one of the ghouls.