Thursday, April 21, 2005

Public Service Announcement

Issues...issues...issues.

My AC Adapter to my computer shorted out. I've ordered a new one but it will take a couple of days to arrive. I'm running on battery power right now but it won't last long. I'll be able to check emails at work but will be unavailable otherwise until I get my power back.

On top of that, my FTP space is acting wonky. My picture in the below entry was missing when I opened my journal to make this entry. I went to my FTP space and it said my quota is 0 (-1 free).  I went to hometown and both of my public journals are not appearing. Although, I can pull up the pages and hopefully make this entry.

With the crazy crap that happened with Armandt, it has me very suspicious. If my journal disappears while I don't have power, it won't be because of me. I'll just have to wait to figure all this out once I have power again. Sorry!

Good grief this is just nuts!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was shocked at what happened to Armandt, but I had seen it happen once before, to a journal friend of mine in the UK.  She got on the bad side of some people who kept complaining about the content of her journal (she is a child-abuse victim and very anti-religion, but the stuff she wrote in her journal was tame compared to some of what I've seen in American journals.)  The moral of the story is, that if someone decides they don't like you, they can create big problems for  you here in journal land, because AOL tends to shoot first and ask questions later.  

Hope you clear up your power problems soon.  Lisa  :-]

Anonymous said...

Hope your PC Mfg doesn't charge you an arm and a leg for a new adapter. I hate it when they rip off consumers that way.

Anonymous said...

Didn't know that you have 2 public journals!
               *** Coy ***


Anonymous said...

I got the same message regarding FTP space yesterday.  I haven't tried today.  I hope it was just a glitch.  I assumed I'd really used up all that space.