Friday, October 24, 2003

Getting Started

This is my first entry into the world of weblogging, at least I think that's what it is called. I happened on a weblog during the beginnings of Operation Iraq - whatever it's called. I had a "friend" over there and was worried all the time. I was looking for any kind of information I could find about stuff that was going on. I happened upon some interesting blogs from people over there. I still keep up with them from time to time, even though my "friend" has returned and we are no longer "friends." But, that's a story for another day. Anyhow, that is what opened this whole new world to me. And, a world of it's own is what it seems to be.

I've kept personal journals for years but never would have shared my thoughts with the world. I doubt my delirious musings will attract much attention so I guess that's why I feel safe to post them here. And, if they do attract some attention, it could prove interesting.

Well, that will have to do for a start. It's been a long day and an even longer week....til next time.

No comments: